top of page

Through aging, as tissues thin and sag, hollowing occurs in the area between the lower eyelid and cheek. This is called a tear trough and derives its name from the path that a tear travels from the tear duct down the side of the nose. The fold that appears with the hollowing is referred to as a “nasojugal fold” and is the deep indentation running down from the eye to the nose.


Tear Troughs ( Under Eye )

    bottom of page